Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a comprehensive outsourced solution allowing Amazon Marketplace sellers the opportunity to use Amazon’s wide-ranging fulfillment network and services. The program facilitates the opportunity for third-party sellers to store their inventory at any of Amazon’s fulfillment centers around the world. The service includes warehousing; fulfilling orders and expert customer service as well as a return and refund management.
Amazon sellers should be aware that before opting to use this service, specific steps and measures need to be taken with regards to the process of managing and preparing your inventory. All this needs to be done before items being sent to the Amazon FBA and must be fully following Amazon’s detailed requirements and guidelines.
Elevate’s FBA shipment management service embodies the whole process of managing your inventory while at a fulfillment center anywhere in the world. Our service follows this process:
- The first stage of the product fulfillment (FBA) conversion requires all products and connected variations to be converted from a merchant fulfilled product to become an FBA fulfilled product
- After the FBA conversion has been completed, Elevate will then conduct the FBA preparation and inspection. It involves generating an Amazon-specific and unique barcode for every one of your products.
- Naturally, each unit should be labeled individually using the unique barcodes that have just been generated. Again, this should be in accordance with Amazon’s strict labeling requirements.
- Once all of the stock has been individually barcoded, the FBA shipment will then be generated online.
- All stock will need to be suitably packaged in boxes that weigh no more than 20KG to meet the guidelines that are issued by Amazon.
Elevate Will Manage Your Amazon FBA Shipment End-to-End
We will take care of your FBA shipping using a reputable freight forwarding service or via your nominated freight forwarding agent. Of course, our service includes ensuring that the shipment reaches its final destination and the stock is accepted into the FBA Amazon inventory.
Elevate offers a complete service fulfillment solution for shipping from Vietnam to FBA warehouses. It includes providing an inventory preparation service for all Amazon FBA sellers shipping from Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
If in the unlikely event, you do encounter some problems, Elevate’s experienced team of shipping management experts will liaise with Amazon to ensure that any issue is resolved efficiently and with the minimum amount of delay. Outsource your inventory preparation, logistics, and FBA management to us, and this will allow you to focus on growing your business.